9/1/08

September 1

Breaking Dawn News
Stephenie has put out a FAQ on Breaking Dawn. There are many spoilers, so if you haven't finished yet................you are getting too much sleep. :) Check out the questions, you will find out tons of information.

Midnight Sun
I found a website called SupportMidnightSun.com The purpose of this website is to support Stephenie Meyer and her unpublished book. Those in charge of the website have asked people to write letters to Stephenie in support of her finishing Midnight Sun. There are a few different guidelines to follow. If you would like to write a letter you will find the information you need here. I for one will be writing my letter, I soooo want her to finish the book!

I must say I did read all 12 chapters of Midnight Sun. I have never been one for self control, especially when it comes to anything Twilight. Sorry to those who are upset with me, but it is really good!

The play list for Midnight Sun has also been posted.

Twilight Movie - 11.21.08
For those who are going to the Twilight Premier on Friday night, Utah Twilight Events has confirmed we are still on as planned. Below is time and location information. Again, the time to start the festivities may change. I will update you when we have more information.

Time: 5ish for Twilight activities; 7-7:30ish for movie (time pending)
Place: The District Megaplex 20 Theaters 11400 S. Bangerter

Again, if you would like to go to this premier and do not have a ticket, please let me know. I have a waiting list started (Melissa, Lisa and Marlena). Email me at ericafitton@comcast.net or post a comment with your name. The cost is $21.00 if we can get a ticket by 9.13.08 or $26.00 after the 13th. For those who are unable to go and have a ticket, we have people who will purchase them from you.

For those of you who were not able to get a ticket or want to see the movie right at midnight, well we've got you covered too!! Channy and I are planning to have a little party Twilight Style on Thursday night. After the party, we will head off to see the midnight showing of Twilight (yes, I am going to see it twice). Even if you cannot come to the show, stop by for the party. We will have food, games and a room full of Twilight fans. Does it get any better? I will get more information as it becomes available. According to this website, we only have like 79 more days!

0 comments: