9/6/08

Twilight Movie Premiere Update

Ok ladies. We have the information on how to purchase additional seats for the Friday evening show at the District.

YOU WILL NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO GET YOUR TICKET!!!

Login into your paypal account. There is a section where is says "send money to" (or something like that). You will put this email in there klemz88@gmail.com. The cost is $21.00 if you want a goody bag (I do not know what is in there) and $16.00 without. Here is what needs to be in the comments.

# of wristbands (tickets) you will need for your group
1st OR 2nd showing time
$21.00 seat with goody bag OR
$16.00 with out a goody bag
Yes, I would like a $10.00 snack pack OR
No, I would not like a snack pack

The time is not set yet, so you may not get the time you request. They will sell out again, so get your tickets now!! Again, sorry for the confusion. Good luck and let me know if you get a ticket. Let me know if you have any questions.

Erica

2 comments:

elweekly said...

Hi there! I was wondering where you received the info from?

elweekly said...

One more thing... where did you find the template from? LOL. It's really nice