8/28/08

August 28

What you do you think of the new count down huh? My sister Kristi called from Maine to tell me about it. Thanks Kristi!!

Here are a few articles I thought you would all be interested in. (Sorry for my lack of posts, back to school for the kids.........means back to school for me).

Click here to read/see articles and interviews found on mtv.com about the "most anticipated movie for the fall", talk of a sequel, new scene to be added to the film (flashback involving the Cullen's) and more.

Midnight Sun
For those who haven't heard yet, someone who was lucky enough to see what Stephenie has done with Midnight Sun has posted it on the Internet. So very sad. Read Stephenie's response. You can also click here to read the partial draft of Midnight Sun. Nice going whomever did this. You just ruined it for a bunch of us! I think it is safe to call you a Jerk Face and not feel sorry!!

0 comments: