5/3/09

May 3rd

Where have I been???
I feel like I am neglecting my blogging fans. I do apologize for the lack of posts. I have two children and they are both in sports this time of year. It is a scheduling nightmare between their games, working and my husbands schedule. I promise though, if it is very important, I will post it!!

If you would like to check out Twilighter Anonymous or Twilight Lexicon, you can get tons of information while you're waiting on me. :)

Check out the countdown on your right. Pretty sweet if you ask me! So even if I haven't posted, you will still know we are getting closer and closer to the movie. Which reminds me, for those of you who came to the best Twilight party EVER last year, Channy and I will be doing the same for New Moon. Location and time are still being worked out, but the date is set. NOVEMBER 19, 2009. We have also reserved a theater at The District for the midnight showing. More details to follow.

Site of the Month
Twilight Gossip lots of cool stuff and some You Tube videos and photos from the set. Check it out if you have a minute.

Just a reminder
Eclipse will be coming out in paperback on August 4th. And the Special Edition of Breaking Dawn will be out on the 4th of August as well. Start saving your money now. Also, The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide will be out on September 30th.

0 comments: