4/15/09

April 15

New Moon Cast ......... FINALLY
Summit Entertainment has finally released the names of those playing the rest of the Volturi as well as Harry Clearwater and Emily. Click here to read the news from Summit.

Characters
Caius: Jamie Campbell Bower
Aro: Michael Sheen
Marcus: Christopher Heyerdahl
Felix: Daniel Cudmore
Demetri: Charlie Bewley
Alec: Cameron Bright
Heidi: Noot Seear
Harry Clearwater: Graham Greene
Emily: Tinsel Korey

So what do you think? Personally I always thought of the "Volturi 3" as being old and fragile, but I guess not.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am with you! I always thought of them as older and fragile.

Lisa said...

DITTO - I was really surprised - I was thinking someone for those roles like Dumbledorf in Harry Potter - I guess we'll get a different perspective now.

Christy said...

I agree. It will be interesting to see how they look in the movie.