8/3/08

Aug 3 (Happy Birthday to my Husband Stu)

Yes ladies, I am done with the book. It took me less than 24 hours to read it all. I could have been done sooner, but those dang kids needed to eat! :)

I am dying to talk to people about the book, so when you are done and you need to talk to someone (and you so will), call me. 254-0912 or 201-6477. My younger sister Allisa is also done. She doesn't have kids, so she was done sooner.

Stephenie has put her play list on her website for Breaking Dawn. Click here to see the list.

Thanks to all those that came to Barnes and Noble for the midnight release. It was a lot of fun and we have our books in our hand by 12:15 am. We were also brain stroming and came up with some really fun ideas for the Twilight Movie. Keep Thursday, December 11th from about 8 pm to 2:30 am open for some good times!

1 comments:

Melanie Palmer said...

So I've made a decision...I'm still not gonna read the books BUT I'm gonna be a total "groupie". I'll still make you a banner, go to the parties, read your blog and watch the movie. I went to the release party Friday night with a friend that didn't want to go alone. I can't believe the dirty looks I got being the first in line and not purchasing anything. They acted like I was crazy...um, yea, they have their faces painted, wearing prom gowns, and screaming like twelve-year olds...but I'm the crazy one...so count me in for your fun stuff and I'll pretend to know what you're all talking about ;)