12/29/08

December 29

Movie News
Have you wondered how many mistakes were made in Twilight? I haven't either, but some other poor sap has, and he even counted them (I am not 100% it is a man, but no woman I know would worry about that, so it has to be a man.............right?) Find out how many mistakes Twilight made and what other top movies made the list. I guess I better go and see the movie again, I didn't notice that many mistakes.

New Moon has made the list for the Top 30 movies to see in 2009. Number 14 isn't bad at all. Click here to see what the top movies are.

Celebrity addictionary
And I thought I had extra time on my hand. Check out how great these words are.

Pattinsonic boom - noun, The hastily assembled cottage industry related to the rise of Rob Pattinson, also the sound of his fame exploding. See also, Pattinsonic bust

Pattronize - verb, To humor one's Twilight-obsessed friends

TwiCrack - noun, Twilight-related news, information and memorabilia that fuels burning Twilight addictions for those who are High on Twi (-light, that is). Commonly injected by Twilight Junkies and those suffering from severe OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder).

I just love the smell of victory! Yes ladies, Twilight has made more money domestically than James Bond. So sorry Kevin.
Twilight Movie Totals as of December 28th
Total US Gross $167,325,198
International Gross $64,600,000
Worldwide Gross $231,925,198


James Bond Movie Totals as of December 28th
Total US Gross $164,347,000
International Gross $372,500,000
Worldwide Gross $536,847,000

0 comments: