11/21/09

I have seen New Moon!!! My cousin Channy and I held a party for about 140 ladies prior to the movie, more info to come on this. Part of the party included a ticket to the midnight showing of New Moon. We rented a theatre so we didn't have to worry about getting tickets like we did last year. Rented theatres are the only way to go.

When I first saw Twilight I wanted to like it so bad, but it left me lacking. In what I do not know, but I just didn't love it. Once I saw Twilight a second time, I loved it. That was not the case with New Moon. I loved this show. It was great. I feel it followed the book closer than Twilight and I think it was just better all around. Now it could be that Jacob and Edward were both without shirts part of the show. It could have been my seat was smack dab in the middle of the theatre and I was able to watch it with Channy on my right and my hubby to my left. Whatever the reason, I loved it. I am actually going to see the show again in 40 mins.

I would highly recommend spending the money (more than once) to see it.

0 comments: