2/11/09

February 11

Twilight Calendars
If you did not purchase a Twilight Calendar from Borders last year, you may be in luck. The original calendar is now out of print and very hard to find. I have looked on ebay and they are going up words of $60.00. Before you go and spend your money, my sister Kristi found out there is another Twilight calendar being release in May through Borders. It is being released on May 30th for $16.99. It is an 18 month calendar. July 2009 - December 2010. My advice is to pre-order, they will go fast!!

New Moon News
According to MTV, it looks like the Jonas Brothers have jumped on the “put me on the soundtrack” bandwagon. Although the Brothers haven’t seen the movie, they definitely understand it’s wide appeal. According to Joe Jonas, “For a lot of guys, they want superpowers. He’s a vampire, but he’s pretty strong and stuff."

I called it! I did say they would be Paul, Quil and Embry, but thought they would have their hand it some how.

Role of Emily?
Check out this link to a blog post which talks about two twins, Shannon and Shauna Baker, getting call backs for the role of Emily in New Moon. See it here.


Hot Topic - Twilight pajamas
Your dreams have come true, Twilighters! No, you didn’t read that title wrong. Hot Topic has just added two new sets of ‘Twilight’ pajamas to their website. In addition to this, they’ve also added a new bag, charm bracelet, and tee since our last Hot Topic update. Looks like I know what I am going to spend my 15% off coupon on. Sleep over anyone?


Twilight DVD News - Behind the scenes Video
Yesterday I told you about how WalMart.com has been Twili-fied with polls, discussions, movie info, and more. Well, they also have a great little behind-the-scenes video on that page with never before seen footage! Click here to see the video. It is pretty cool!

0 comments: