10/20/08

Late October 20th

Well the kids are in bed, Stu (husband) is in Canada, what else am I suppose to do? Update the blog of course.

Official Site of the month
Every so often I have found a site I really like and have passed it on to you (Twilight Guy, Twilight Guide, etc.) Well each month I will do my best to give you a new site you may or may not have known about. For October, the Site of the month goes to Twilight Anonymous. This site is awesome to say the least. Below are a few of the links on their website you may find interesting. If you have some time, check them out. (The quiz below is also from Twilight Anonymous).


http://twilightersanonymous.com/fun-facts.html
http://gallery.twilightersanonymous.com/

Twilight Trivia
Do you think you know your Twilight Trivia? Well so did I. Turns out I am not as great as I thought I was. The same sight that has the Cullen Heroine quiz also has several quizzes on all of the Twilight Series books. Click here to test your skills. I am sad to admit I only got 23 out of 32 right. I know, I know. I will begin re-reading Twilight for a 5th or 6th time, I have lost count. For those of you attending the Thursday evening party Channy and I are hosting, this will be good practice for you. After you are done with the above quiz, check out others here.

Lovetripper Magazine Twilight Contest
Lovetripper, a site dedicated to romantic travel, is currently running a contest to celebrate the Twilight movie. One winner, chosen at random from all entries received through November 23, 2008, will receive a copy of the illustrated movie companion, a copy of the soundtrack and a collector's edition copy of Twilight. The contest is open to readers worldwide, and to enter, all you have to do is fill out the short survey on their contest page here.

New Pictures





0 comments: