7/19/08

The lastest and greatest!

Quote of the day
There will be a quote from Breaking Dawn each day until the release. There is a link to the previous quotes so you don't miss anything.

Bella's Engagement Ring
Did you know that Bella's ring will go on sale Today, July 19th at 12:00 pm? If you are interested, go to twilightteez. You can't miss it. I am not sure if it is what I expected.

Movie clip
Something I just saw today was a little more from the scene where Bella and James are in the ballet studio.
Twilight Movie. Give it a few moments to load and enjoy.

Update on Midnight Sun
This information is right from Stephenie's website.

In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun.

I am so giddy! We have Breaking Dawn, The movie and now Midnight Sun to look forward to. It is true, there is Christmas in July. Do you think she can get 4 books from Edwards perspective?

1 comments:

Kelli and her Babies! said...

Your so totally awesome Er! I love the new blog and layout you have thunk of everything! Love ya